Revived French Postcard Table 2

January 28, 2016

I had to take some time off from my designs, but I finally was able to make it back into my "studio" to finish my desk.  I wanted to share the finished proudct.  Let me know what you think!  Feedback is always welcome!

 Remember, there was a piece of the drawer that was broken off? Well, I decided to try the burlap on the sides.  I used old rose head nails to affix.  I could have tried to take off the piece of the front of the drawer and put a new piece on, but I wanted to try the burlap, and I'm pretty happy with it.  It complements the grey tones in the rest of the piece.  

 And I added the cute little French knobs.

 

And then I had the issue with the insides of the drawers.  I wanted to add something to the sides, but my attempt wasn't so great the first time.  So, this is what I came up with...

 

I was waiting on the Annie Sloan Soft Wax to come so I could finish the piece and do the final distressing.  It was waiting for me when I returned from my unexpected trip. So here she is all done.

 

 I hope you enjoy!  Let me know what you think... as always, feedback is welcome! You can find Part 1 of the transformation here   http://shoutout.wix.com/so/2L7NMFpL

Michelle

M&M Embellishments

 

Please reload

Please reload

Archive

January 12, 2019

October 5, 2018

November 2, 2017

October 13, 2017

October 10, 2017

September 16, 2017

September 2, 2017