Revived French Postcard Table 2
I had to take some time off from my designs, but I finally was able to make it back into my "studio" to finish my desk. I wanted to share the finished proudct. Let me know what you think! Feedback is always welcome!
Remember, there was a piece of the drawer that was broken off? Well, I decided to try the burlap on the sides. I used old rose head nails to affix. I could have tried to take off the piece of the front of the drawer and put a new piece on, but I wanted to try the burlap, and I'm pretty happy with it. It complements the grey tones in the rest of the piece.
And I added the cute little French knobs.
And then I had the issue with the insides of the drawers. I wanted to add something to the sides, but my attempt wasn't so great the first time. So, this is what I came up with...
I was waiting on the Annie Sloan Soft Wax to come so I could finish the piece and do the final distressing. It was waiting for me when I returned from my unexpected trip. So here she is all done.
I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think... as always, feedback is welcome! You can find Part 1 of the transformation here http://shoutout.wix.com/so/2L7NMFpL